LOADING

Type to search

International

Woman shocked as DEAD RAT falls onto her table from restaurant ceiling

Share

A diner was horrified after a dead rat fell onto her table from a restaurant ceiling.

Ms Chan had just tucked into her rice noodles at the Cafe de Coral Holdings’ eatery on Lantau Island, Hong Kong, on Tuesday night.

But the huge rodent suddenly dropped from the ceiling during her dinner, and almost hit her head.

Mrs Chan said she and her friend “jumped” from their seats as it hit their table.

Disgusting footage shows the dead creature beside the pals’ bowls.

Mrs Chan said red-faced staff at the restaurant apologised for the mishap and the rat was removed from the table.

Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd, which owns several eateries across Hong Kong, said it has promised to disinfect the business.

The giant rodent fell from the ceiling in the establishment

The animal almost fell into the diners’ bowls, it was claimed

It is believed the rodent died after it had ingested rat poisoning.

It comes after a pregnant woman found a dead rat floating in her soup at a Chinese restaurant.

Mrs Ma had been out with her family, and recorded the rat which had been picked out of her meal with chopsticks.

She had been eating the meal before she spotted the tiny creature which had been boiled.

She was reportedly offered 5,000 yuan – equivalent to about £550 – in compensation, but refused.

Read More

Top news stories from Mirror Online



Source link

Tags:

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *